I thought I would do a quick post with a run down of all the makeup I will be taking. I probably won’t wear it all everyday but I feel it’s good to take.
1. Burts Bees Lipbalm £3.69 – A basic must have, my favorite lip balms. Ever.
2. The Bodyshop Instaglow CC Cream in Bright Glow £14.00 – This can be used on its own for a skin pick me up, makes foundation look lovely and has SPF 20. Good if the sun in Britain ever comes out!
3. Etude House Precious Mineral Moist Any Cushion £14.78 – Dewy, compact, lovely and SPF 50 great for us porcelain princesses. Long lasting!
4. Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer £22.00 – Currently covers the giant pimple I have!
5. Revlon Photoready powder £11.29 -It’s not the best but it stops shine. Using it up, new powder on the way.
6. Barry M Strobe Cream in Frosty Pink £4.49– My everyday Highlight at the moment, small and compact heavenly.
7. The Bodyshop Lip & Cheek Stain in Deep Berry £8.00 – Love these and they save space. Long lasting too!
8. MAC Amber Times Nine Pallete £25 in sale! – Eyes, brows and contour if necessary in one pallete. This is a lovely pallete, cruelty free dupe ideas anyone?
9. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack £16.00 – For liner, my must have.
10. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.50 – If I’m using a stain I’m gonna need it haha! Smooth lips needed!
11. Loreal Volume Million Lashes Feline Mascara £9.99 – Using it up, not the greatest. Mascara is mascara to me.
I’m off! Got a few posts lined up so don’t worry. Speak soon!