1. Moroccan Oil £13.45 – Since being diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, my hair has really took a beating. Because my body doesn’t absorb nutrient like it should my hair and skin have became weaker. My hair is more brittle and thinner. I really find that this helps nourish my hair. I use it after washing my hair and apply whilst wet, from root to tip. It smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft and shiny. A little early to tell if it’s making a huge difference to my hair but I’m enjoying it.
2. Sunday Riley’s Luna £85 – I’ve been using this now for around 2 months now and I can honestly say that it has made a significant difference to my skin. I know it doesn’t work for everyone but I really do feel I’ve found my holy grail! I’m going to do a more in depth post on this but my gosh is it wonderful. Pores are barely visible, scarring is fading, spots heal in a third of the time. My skin has never been better. From my experience I couldn’t recommend this enough!
3. Tisserand Aromatherapy Roller Ball in Sweet Dreams £5.95 – This has been in my favorites multiple times. This essential oil roller ball is lavender scented and really helps destress and help you drift off to sleep. I just put this on my pressure points before bed, I love the smell and do think it helps me get to sleep.
4. Rosie For Autograph Eyeshadow Stick in Feline Fox £12.50 – I used this in my Winter Makeup Look, and have been using this since almost daily. Super creamy and long lasting in the most gorgeous copper brown colour I adore it. It’s so quick and easy to use and fantastic quality like all of the products in her line. Well worth a look.
5. Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Ivory £29.50 – This again is a wonderful quick and easy product. I love the way it looks on my skin and it lasts a day at work perfectly. It’s a cult product and you can see why. The shade range is something every brand should aspire to, you can almost guarantee that there’s a shade for you. It’s a natural finish and extremely buildable. Beautiful!
6. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask £16.99 – I have the driest lips in history. Nothing works on them 100% but this is the closest to perfection I’ve found. Meant to be used at night ( I use it both day and night) this super thick lip mask really helps lock in moisture. It also smells amazing, like berries. One of the most used Korean brands worldwide. I’ve not found a product of theirs I don’t like. If you suffer with dry lips and nothing works, just try this.
7. Sali Hughes Pretty Iconic £12.49 – looking through this book brought back so many memories and at times made me laugh out loud. This book visits the iconic beauty products of new and old, the super expensive to the super cheap. Sali has a great way of writing, she is concise and to the point but also incredibly funny. A great coffee table book and gift for all those beauty lovers in the world. Everyone would love it.
8. Pixiwoo Face £10.00 – I picked this book up the other day whilst shopping. You can’t have watched beauty videos on YouTube without seeing these guys. This book is visually stunning the makeup in it gorgeous and the facts and advice perfect for beginners and young teens. You can hear there voices in the writing which is lovely. You know who’s talking through the writing which is strange but great. I’m not gonna lie though, I brought it mainly because of the photographs. Beautiful!
What was your holy grail find of last month?
See you soon